Things

A Website Filled With Stories You Probably Shouldn't Read

1000 Views!

I would personally like to thank each and everyone of you for helping me reach this milestone. 1000 may not seem like a lot, but for me, its an outstanding number. My hometown doesn't even have a thousand people in it!

I don't put out a whole lot of content, but I feel that the stuff I do have out is worth reading. There is a personal standard that I like to keep; and that is I will not put my name to anything unless it has the absolute best from me. I fully understand that is takes some level of commitment to sit down and read something that's 1000-5000 words long, so I make certain that its something worthy of your time.

I've been keeping my eye on on some of statistics associated with this blog and I find some data to be very interesting. Of course the United States holds the lion's share of views, but Ireland is my second highest audience. I'm not sure why that is, but its interesting none the less. I take pride in the fact that I've had people from all across the globe come to view this site and I appreciate every single one of you. In the beginning, I thought there was maybe three people that came to this site, but I'm now convinced that there must be five of you. Yep, five.

Thank you all five of you!

G. Preeb

No comments:

Post a Comment