Things

A Website Filled With Stories You Probably Shouldn't Read

Coming Soon



I ran into the bathroom and wiped away the modern art masterpiece that was my face. He asked me what was wrong and I told him everything that had gone wrong with the day. When I started reapplying my makeup, he asked, “What are you doing?”

“I look ugly without this.” I explained.

He replied, “You don’t need it.”

The way he said it was so casual, like the words just naturally rolled off his tongue without a single thought put into them. They were genuine.

He then stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders and his eyes peering over the top of my wet hair in the mirror. He pressed his nose to the back of my head and asked, “Why paint over a portrait that was perfect to begin with?”
-Just Like Before
Editing all 14,000 words 

No comments:

Post a Comment